Flash Renamer is developed by Dan of RL Vision. Please visit my homepage for more information about me and my other products. Feel free to contact me with comments and suggestions for Flash Renamer! Contact information is found here.
Asking for Help & Reporting Bugs
If you have a question or find a bug that you want to report, please follow these guidelines to make it easier for us to help you:
- Describe the problem as carefully as possible. The more information we get, the easier it will be for us to help you!
- Give many "before & after" filename examples, if applicable.
- Screenshots can be very helpful since they often provide more information to us than is possible to descibe in words. You may attach several screenshots to show different events that happens. Please save screenshots as jpg/gif/png images, no more than 100kb each.
- If a bug occurs, try to describe exactly when it happens, and what happens before and after.
- When reporting bugs, always include information about your system, such as Flash Renamer version and Windows version.
- In the Flash Renamer settings folder (open settings and go to problem solver to find the settings folder) a file called
errors.txt can be found. Normally this file should not contain anything, but if something goes wrong the program will sometimes write log data here. If it contains data please include it in your bug report.
- Many problems can be solved by clearing the program settings. In the settings folder mentioned above, find the file
settings.dat and simply delete it to clear your settings!
Installer provided by Inno Setup, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Jordan Russell. All rights reserved.
This software uses the FreeImage open source image library. See http://freeimage.sourceforge.net for details. FreeImage is used under the FIPL version 1.0.
Flash Renamer uses the TagLib Audio Meta-Data Library, licensed under LGPL.
A big thank you to Planet Source Code and all its contributors, and VB Accelerator for some great code!
Greetings to Ola who made the Flash Renamer logotype!
And finally, thank you all who have registered Flash Renamer! Your support means a lot!